The back-to-school season offers an incredible opportunity for retailers. To inform your digital marketing strategy by using these trends and tips, you’ll be better able to position your business for success:
- Back-to-school shopping in the US reached $27.3 billion in total spending in 2016 season.
- 84% of parents won’t purchase online without free shipping.
- Online B2S shoppers plan to make over a third (34%) of their purchases online.
- Those parents who tend to buy from online websites plan to purchase from an average of 3 websites.
- 62% of those parents plan to visit supercenter sites, 35% online office supply and 18% online clothing retailers.
Data were driven from a flash poll of 502 US parents with children in K-12 to learn more about their online shopping habits and the never-ending back-to-school supplies lists.
For more information, please download the “Back to School Supplies Lists and Online Shopping in US, 2016 ” full Report.