More than 75 million students in MENA start their academic year in the first 10 days of September 2017. Back-to-School (BTS) season is the second largest moment for retail in the region.
- One-third of BTS shopping was driven by promotions.
- Parents’ purchases on BTS increased by 10% in 2017 compared to last year.
- School uniforms, stationery and lunch boxes are the top of BTS shopping categories for parents in MENA.
- There is a 12X growth of BTS searches on mobiles vs. desktops.
- Half of the parents in MENA bought known brands that are discounted when making new school purchases.
To download the full report, kindly Click Here