Email Marketing is one of the most effective techniques for digital marketers, so keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry is super important.
- 57.9% of marketers planned to increase their email marketing budget in 2017.
- 53.6% rated the effectiveness of email marketing as good or excellent.
- Generating leads (23%), improving sales (19%) & improving conversion rates (17%) are the top email benefits.
- 50.4% don’t do any targeting when sending their campaigns.
- 51% don’t proactively test their emails.
- Only 15.2% of marketers can track how email influences other marketing channels.
- Top challenges in the email marketing automation are budget 36.1%, data quality 35.3% & knowledge 35.2%.
Data were driven from a sample of 2,510 marketers, across 19 industries and from 126 countries.
To download the full infographic, kindly Click Here