Snap Inc. the American technology and social media company announced their Q1 2017 earnings results, discover the main highlights below:
- Average daily active users totaled 166 million users with about 3 billion daily Snaps created.
- North America including Mexico & the Caribbean has the highest average daily active users totaled 71 million.
- Snap Inc. achieved revenue totaled $150 million; North America grabs $129 million of it.
- The average revenue per user estimated with $0.90; reached its higher level in North America, then Europe.
- Snap hosting cost totaled $99 million, while revenue share cost totaled $23 million.
For more information, please download the “Snap Inc. Q1 2017 Earnings” full report.