Government institutions have access to more digital tools than ever, and it’s important to monitor how they’re being used and their impact on government objectives.
Capture the latest trends in using digital communications in the public sector in 2017:
- 41% of respondents reported that their primary goal for 2017 is to increase engagement with their content, programs, and services.
- Over than 50% indicated that the first digital communications priority for their organization is to increase customer engagement with their content.
- Most of the respondents surveyed indicated that they share information with customers via their website (96%), email (81%) and social media (89%).
- Websites (87%), social media (85%), and email (54%) are the top 3 priority tactics for governmental organizations in 2017.
- Social media (74%) and email surveys (73%) are the top tactics for collecting citizen’s feedbacks.
- 55% indicated that the greatest barrier to effective outreach in 2017 will be the lack of resources or staff, followed by reaching target audiences (20%).
Data were driven from nearly 500 people working in the public sectors across the UK and Europe.
To download the full report, kindly Click Here