A new month with new and updated indicators announced by the Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and reflect the state of ICT in the Republic of Egypt. Keep your eyes and ears in such indicators and let’s take a sneak peek:
- During April 2018, the number of mobile subscriptions in Egypt slipped down to 97.68 million subscriptions with a penetration rate 107.06% to the total population.
- There is also a decrease in the mobile subscriptions’ monthly growth rate (-1.47%) and the annual growth rate (-2.23%).
- In contrast, USB modem subscriptions increased to 3.45 million, with 60.16% monthly growth rate.
- The number of internet users in Egypt totaled 37.9 million in 2018, with 44.3% penetration rate.
- Mobile internet users recorded 30.68 million during April 2018, with -2.51% monthly growth rate, and -7.57% annual growth rate.
For more information, kindly download the full report.