Facebook community continues to grow rapidly year-over-year till it tops all social media platforms. Facebook ads business is also doing well.
Figure out the top line findings mentioned in the Facebook’s first quarter 2017 earnings report:
- Facebook daily active users totaled 1,284 billion users.
- Facebook monthly active users totaled 1,936 billion users.
- Facebook ads revenue decreased to $7,857 in Q1 2017 after $8,629 in Q4 2016.
- The US and Canada achieved the highest ads revenue which estimated with $3,851 million.
- Average revenue per user estimated with $4.23 and it reached the higher level in the US and Canada also.
- Facebook net income figured with $3,064.
For more information, please download “Facebook Q1 2017 Earnings” full report.