Webinars are a key tool for marketing professionals…
Do You know Why?
Compared to other traditional video platforms, webinars—aka “webcasts” give marketers an opportunity to present a wide variety of information in an easily digestible format. In addition, Webinars can be viewed at a later date by those who signed up and weren’t able to attend the live session.
All this is very obvious, what is new?
Download the full whitepaper and find out more about how can you use webinars to engage and rank suspects, prospects and nurture leads at different levels in your sales funnel.
The Sales Funnel
Download the West’s Whitepaper to learn more about:
- Why webinars have become such an effective demand generation vehicle?
- How can you use webinars to create demand?
- How can you develop a follow-up strategy based on webinar engagement data?
Related Guide: Best Practices for Webinar Planning and Execution
What’s in “Why Webinars are Essential for Every Marketer” Whitepaper:
- Your Sales Funnel Will Benefit
- Webinars Are Easy to Configure
- Webinars Are Interactive
- Webinars Are Measurable
- Webinars Are Integrated
- Webinars Are Repeatable
- Webinars Are Reusable
- How to Use Webinars to Create Demand
- The Fundamentals:
- Be Useful
- Be Engaging
- Be Interactive
- How to Manage Your Sales Pipeline via Webinar-based Lead Qualification
- Interaction Generates Valuable Prospect Data
- Interaction as an Input to Lead Qualification
- Tips and Considerations for Your Webinars
- Find Easy Ways to Incorporate Video
- Short and Sweet
- Ensure You Can Be Seen on Mobile Devices
- Plan an Editorial Calendar Around Consistent Communications
Number of Pages: