Snap Inc. the American technology and social media company announced their Q1 2017 earnings results, discover the main highlights below:
- Average daily active users totaled 166 million users with about 3 billion daily Snaps created.
- North America including Mexico & the Caribbean has the highest average daily active users totaled 71 million.
- Snap Inc. achieved revenue totaled $150 million; North America grabs $129 million of it.
- The average revenue per user estimated with $0.90; reached its higher level in North America, then Europe.
- Snap hosting cost totaled $99 million, while revenue share cost totaled $23 million.
For more information, please download “Snap Inc. Q1 2017 Earnings” full report.
Twitter Q1 2017 Earnings Report
Snapchat Marketing for Businesses: The Definitive Guide, 2017 | Prateek Agarwal
10 Ways to Use Interactive Content in 2017 | SnapApp
10 Ways to Interactive Content Boosts Marketing Automation | SnapApp & ORACLE
The Snapchat Geofilters Guide | Yext
22% of Qataris Use Facebook, While 55% of them Use Snapchat 2016 | Northwestern University in Qatar
Useful Social Media Statistics for 2015| Snapchat is Growing at a Rate of 56% a Year|Our Social Times