A marketing dashboard is a reporting tool that displays marketing analytics, KPIs, and metrics using data visualizations. Marketing dashboards are designed to provide teams with a real-time window into marketing performance. Data visualization isn’t only a tool to be used by clients, as Marketers are increasingly relying on it to make the necessary alterations during a campaign. By monitoring KPIs in real time with a dashboard, a marketer can assess the current success of any given campaign and make adjustments as needed to improve performance.
Key Findings of Visualizing Marketing Data With Dashboards 2019 Report:
- Improving marketing decision-making is ranked as the primary objective for a marketing data dashboard strategy to be achieved by surveyed marketers with a rate of 55%.
- Attributing revenue to marketing efforts is ranked as the most critical challenge of the success of a marketing data dashboard strategy with a rate of 49%.
- Marketing ROI is the most important key performance indicator for a marketing data dashboard to be tracked by surveyed marketers with a rate of 56%.
- How data will be used is ranked as an important question to be asked for the dashboard design effectiveness with a rate of 51%.
- A combination of outsourced and in-house is ranked as the most used resources for designing and implementing a marketing data dashboard with a rate of 59%.
A Graph Shows The Primary Objectives For Marketing Data Dashboard Strategy to Achieve, 2019.
What’s in “Visualizing Marketing Data With Dashboards Survey Summary 2019” Report:
- Visualizing Marketing Data with Dashboards.
- Primary Objectives.
- Strategic Success.
- Critical Challenges.
- Budget Trend.
- Objectives Versus Challenges.
- Dashboard Design.
- Implementation Status.
- Key Performance Indicators.
- Resources Used.
- Ascend2 Research Partner Programs.
Number of Pages:
Data were driven from 307 marketing influencers who responded to this survey during the week of April 21, 2019, with a standardized online questionnaire and a proprietary 3-minute survey format.