Following the announcement that it was profitable in Q4 2017 earning report for the first time in 4 years, Twitter Inc. has released surprisingly positive earnings for Q1 2018 with more profits predicted in the future.
Here are the Twitter’s second-straight profitable quarter main highlights:
- Average Monthly Active Users (MAUs): 336 million, up 3% year-over-year.
- Average Daily Active Users (DAU): Achieved an increase of 10% year-over-year.
- Total Revenue: $655 million, up 21% year-over-year.
- Advertising Revenue: $575, up 21% year-over-year too.
- GAAP Net Income: $61 million and GAAP net margin of 9%.
- Non-GAAP Net Income: $60,997 million, down from $61,559 last year.
- Earnings per share: 16 cents, up from $0.08 last quarter.
For more information, kindly download the “Twitter Earnings Report, Q1 2018” full report.