Mobile Ad revenues contributed with about 84% of Facebook’s Ad revenues in Q3-2016, the same as last quarter and up from 78% in Q3 2015. That means Facebook earned $5.7 billion of its total $6.8 billion in ad revenue on mobile Ads.
Here are also some key insights about the company’s performance in the Q3 2016:
- The Daily active users (DAUs) were 1.18 billion in September 2016, an increase of 17% year-over-year.
- The Mobile DAUs were 1.09 billion for Q3 2016, which means an increase of 22% year-over-year.
- The Monthly active users (MAUs) were 1.79 billion as of September 30, 2016, an increase of 16% year-over-year.
- The Mobile MAUs were 1.66 billion as of September 30, 2016, an increase of 20% year-over-year.
- Although the number of MAUs in US & Canada represent only about 13% of the total Facebook MAUs, these countries had contributed with more than 50% of the total Facebook revenues in Q3-2016.
For more information, please download the full report.