Marketing has fundamentally become a technology-powered discipline, and it’s leading to the rise of new kinds of marketing professionals. A marketing technologist is a technically skilled person who designs and operates technology solutions in the service of marketing, while marketing innovation program can help and support organizations to stay on the top of the ongoing changes that erupt in their market. Marketing technologies exist to give advertisers a one-to-one relationship with their customers and to make the marketing the series of marketing actions or steps to achieve objectives more easy and effective.
Key Findings of the Marketing Technology Utilization Survey:
- Improving marketing efficiency is ranked as the most important objective to be achieved by implementing marketing technologies by surveyed marketing influencers with a rate of 61%.
- Increasing marketing ROI is ranked as the most critical challenge of the marketing technologies strategies success with a rate of 47%.
- Marketing automation is ranked as the most effective type of marketing technologies by surveyed marketers with a rate of 53%.
- Optimization, personalization & testing are the most difficult marketing technologies types to be utilized by surveyed marketing influencers with a rate of 50%.
- A combination of outsourced and in-house resources are the most used to utilize marketing technologies by surveyed marketers with a rate of 64%.
A Graph Shows The Primary Objectives of Marketing Technologies Utilization Strategies, 2019.
What’s in “Marketing Technology Utilization 2019” Report:
- Marketing Technology Utilization
- Primary Objectives
- Strategic Success
- Critical Challenges
- Budget Trend
- Objectives Versus Challenges
- MarTech Effectiveness
- Adding to the MarTech Stack
- MarTech Difficulty
- Utilization Resources
- Effectiveness Versus Difficulty
- Ascend2 Research Partner Programs
Number of Pages:
Data were driven from 245 marketing influencers who responded to this survey during the week of March 18, 2019. Survey Market Segments:
Primary Marketing Channel: Business-to-Business: 40%. Business-to-Consumer: 41%. B2B and B2C Equally: 19%.
Number of Employees: More than 500: 24%, 50 to 500: 34%, Fewer than 50: 42%.