Influencer marketing is one of the most important new approaches to marketing in the past decade for those professionals at the leading edge of purchasing decision-making. The word “Influence” can be broadly defined as the power to affect a person.
Before starting an influencer marketing campaign, digital marketers need to consider where influencers will fit in their overall marketing strategy.
Whether they are just planning to grow brand awareness or launching a new product, thinking about how all campaign efforts can be aligned. Considering consumers buying journey and where each element of the campaign sits within that journey.
The Key Findings of the State of Influencer Marketing 2019:
- Engagement is ranked as the most used measurement of success for implemented influencer marketing programs with a rate of 89%.
- Determining the ROI of implemented influencer marketing programs is ranked as the top influencer marketing challenge with a rate of 52%.
- 75% of surveyed marketers mentioned that they use influencer content in other marketing channels.
- 34% of surveyed marketers reported that they manage their influencer marketing programs In-house.
- 68% of surveyed marketers said that Instagram is the most important social network for influencer marketing in 2019.
A Graph Shows How Marketers Measures the Success of Their Influencer Marketing Programs, 2019.
Related: The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Influencer Marketing | AspireIQ
The Content of “The State of Influencer Marketing 2019” Report:
- Frequency of Influencer Campaigns
- Measuring Success
- 2019 Influencer Marketing Trends
Number of Pages:
Data is based on a survey of 197 marketers participated in The State of Influencer Marketing survey across a variety of industries, including CPG, Food & Beverage, Media, Retail and their agencies. This survey was conducted in February 2019.