“2017 was a strong year for Facebook in many ways, but it was also a hard one”, said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO.
Find out the main highlights reflected what Mark said and mentioned in the Facebook’s fourth quarter and full year 2017 earnings report:
- Daily active users (DAUs): DAUs figured over 1.40 billion on average for December 2017 with an increase of 14% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs): MAUs reached over 2.13 billion as of December 31, 2017, with an increase of 14% year-over-year.
- Asia-Pacific held the highest numbers of Facebook daily and monthly active users with 499 and 828 million respectively.
- Advertising revenue increased to over $12.8 million in Q4 2017 after $10.14 million in Q3 of the same year.
- The US & Canada have witnessed the highest revenue and the highest advertising revenue with a total of $6.392 and $6.271 million respectively.
- In spite of this progress, the Facebook net income slipped down from $4.707 in Q3 2017 to $ 4.268 million in Q4 2017.
For more information, kindly download the “Facebook Q4 2017 Earnings” full report.