Last month, Facebook had its first-ever communities summit to talk about Facebook product roadmap focused on building what called “meaningful communities” which hold now over 100 million members in these groups.
In the second quarter of 2017, the Facebook community reached a big milestone. All Facebook lines came to present new numbers and new opportunities.
Figure out the top line findings of Facebook Q2 2017 earnings:
- Facebook DAUs (daily active users) rose from 1,284 billion in Q1 2017 to 1,325 billion in Q2.
- Facebook MAUs (monthly active users) jumped from 1,936 billion in Q1 2017, to hit over 2 billion in Q2.
- Facebook revenue returned to its increasing nature after a slip in Q1 2017 to reach $9,321 million in Q2.
- Facebook ads revenue also increased again in Q2 to reach $9,164 million in Q2.
- US and Canada hold the highest revenue which estimated with $4,556 million, followed by Europe ($2,242M), and then Asia-Pacific ($1,569M).
- Average Revenue per User (ARPU) leaped to $19.38 in US & Canada that hold the highest ARPU.
- Facebook operating income totaled $4.4 billion, representing a 47% operating margin.
- Facebook net income estimated with $3.9 billion or $1.32 per share.
For more information, please download “Facebook Q2 2017 Earnings” full report.