Despite the recent Facebook’s scandals about users’ privacy and the leak of personal information to firms such as Cambridge Analytica, Facebook has gained more users and more ad money from each user. The year 2018 has a strong start with more than 2.2 billion people now use Facebook monthly and more than 1.4 billion people use it daily.
Check out the main indicators of Q1 2018 Facebook earning report:
- Revenue: $11.97 billion vs. $11.4 billion, up 49% or 42% on a constant currency basis.
- Total ad revenue: $11.8 billion, up 50% or 43% on a constant currency basis.
- Mobile ad revenue: $10.7 billion, up 60%.
- Operating income: $5.4 billion, representing a 46% operating margin.
- Net income: $5 billion or $1.69 per share.
For more information, kindly download the “Facebook Q1 2018 Earnings” full report.