The adoption of artificial intelligence is rapidly taking hold across the global business, artificial intelligence is typically defined as the ability of a machine to perform cognitive functions associated with human minds such as perceiving, reasoning, learning, and problem-solving. AI includes a range of capabilities that enables the artificial intelligence technology to solve a lot of business problems. Voice recognition is one of the most widely used features of artificial intelligence. Automated communications not only improves performance but also empower companies by generating meaningful data for better planning. machine learning is the learning in which machines can learn by its own without being explicitly programmed it is an application of artificial intelligence that provides systems with the ability to automatically learn and improve from past experiences.
The Key Findings of the “Edelman AI Survey Results 2019” Report:
- 78% of surveyed technology executives reported that they are using artificial intelligence in machine learning technology.
- 94% of technology executives mentioned that using artificial intelligence in creating smart homes is very helpful.
- 54% of surveyed technology executives said that they are excited about the current state of technology and the progress being made in artificial intelligence, while 50% reported that they are curious.
- 68% of technology executives strongly agree that the advancement in artificial intelligence may lead to job losses in the short term, but will produce more jobs long term.
- 72% of surveyed technology executives strongly agree that as devices are becoming more intelligent and human-like, there will be less need for people to interact with others leading to more isolation.
- 86% of technology executives strongly agree that artificial intelligence enabled robots could help the elderly live longer at home.
A Graph Shows Which of This Technologies Uses Some Form of Artificial Intelligence, 2019.
The Content of “Edelman AI Survey Results 2019” Report:
- Executive Summary.
- Business & Government.
- Key Takeaways.
- Appendix: Survey Methodology
and Profile of Tech Executives.
Number of Pages:
The survey was conducted in the summer of 2018 with 1,000 U.S. adults from the general population and 300 executives working in technology roles. The questions in the survey were developed by the Edelman AI Center of Expertise and augmented with input from the World Economic Forum.