In 2018, Australian B2B marketers are focusing on customer experience, personalization and increasingly segmented audiences with 95% of them see “Customer Experience” as a significant challenge. They’re also planning to invest more in content development.
Get a deep look at the state of B2B marketing in Australia to effectively cut through the noise in such a dynamic era:
Challenges, Objectives & Marketing Strategy for Australian B2B Marketers
- Measuring marketing ROI is the top-ranking challenge for 52% of Australian B2B marketers, followed by optimizing customer experience with a rate of 50%.
- Generating leads (71%), nurturing & progressing leads (70%), and optimizing customer experience (64%) are the top three significant marketing objectives in 2018.
- 58% of respondents have a documented content marketing & social media strategy.
- Only 48% have developed personas for buyers in their target markets.
- Social media targeting is the most used method to improve customer experience and overall effectiveness with a rate of 50%.
Marketing Automation, Content Marketing & Social Media
A Graph Shows the Most used Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs) by B2B Australian Marketers in 2018
Data were driven from 412 Australian B2B marketers.