Amazon is considered as the queen of online retail, besides it is also the largest internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization, as 33.8% of retail visits on Amazon website during Nov & Dec 2016 were on Amazon.
To gain more insights into shoppers behavior on Amazon check the survey results:
- 48.5% of the survey respondents use Amazon “occasionally” or “frequently” for trying new products or brands, while 20.5% prefer to stick with familiar ones.
- Women are more likely to discover new products or brands on Amazon than men (24.37% vs. 22%).
- 66.6% of the survey respondents didn’t make any purchases on Amazon during Black Friday.
- About half the respondents (53.5%) of Amazon shoppers are sometimes or frequently compare Amazon prices elsewhere.
- Desktop computer or laptop is the main device for 37.7% of respondents when buying something on Amazon.
- Young ages between 25-34 were most likely to use their mobile phone to make a purchase.
- Price (23.1%) & shipping (19.8%) are the most important factors in buying decision from Amazon.
Data were driven from 1500 Amazon shoppers.
To download the full report, kindly Click Here