In July 2018, MetaPack has conducted its annual report ‘the 2018 State of eCommerce Delivery’ on over 3500 consumers in Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, the UK, and the US to provide deep insights into what consumers want when it comes to delivery and examines how the delivery choices shoppers encounter influence the online purchasing decisions they make.
Key Findings of the State of E-commerce Delivery in 2018:
- 61% said a positive delivery experience incentivizes them to shop with an e-tailer again.
- 75% take advantage of a minimum spend ‘free delivery’ option.
- 55% want a one-hour delivery in metropolitan areas.
- 58% chose one online provider over another because they provided more delivery options.
- 53% ranked their last delivery experience with Amazon as excellent.
A Figure Shows the Satisfaction Degree of Delivery Experience With E-commerce Sites
Content of the “2018 State of eCommerce Delivery Report“:
- Study Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Fast and Flexible Delivery
- International Shopping
- Consumer Loyalty
- Going Luxe and Going Green
- Review and Final Observations
Number of Pages:
Data is based on online research conducted in July 2018 with 3597 consumers in Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, the UK, and the US. All survey participants aged18 or over and had made an online purchase in the last six months.