DriveAway Holidays is looking for a UI Designer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on various creative and digital projects throughout the entire design life cycle from concept to delivery.
- Plan concepts, websites, eDMs, online advertising and mobile sites.
- Design in the context of user experience.
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Examine, present and articulate visual design concepts.
- Cooperate with creative and marketing teams, as well as technical teams.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and design best practices.
- Study to design for specific platforms and pre-established company guidelines.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Outstanding HTML and CSS skills.
- Solid graphic design skills.
- Effective Wire Framing software experience (UI / UX).
- Proficient experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Proven track record in Visual Studio Code or similar software.
- Expert knowledge of e-commerce design.
- Basic server-side skills and a willingness to learn more.
- Sound folio of the body of work.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between design and functionality for the web.
About DriveAway Holidays :
With 30 years of experience helping Australian and New Zealand travelers navigate the world, DriveAway is here to make your self-drive experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible. It proudly partners with over 60+ leading car and motorhome suppliers worldwide, and also specialize in prestige car hire and European car leasing.