TuneCore is looking for a Software Engineer in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft clean, well-tested and reusable code.
- Involve in technical design and code reviews.
- Navigate and understand relational databases.
- Support existing application platforms, and look for opportunities to improve them.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, and be willing to present them to the technical staff.
- Participate to a dynamic environment of collaboration.
- Bring an ethos of craft to your code.
- Believe in quality as a first level concern.
- Maintain training and documentation as it relates to projects and code.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher.
- Expert knowledge of relational database design and use.
- Familiarity with translating business and design requirements into working, efficient, modern HTML and CSS.
- Effective experience in agile development practices.
- Proven track record in Linux/Unix environments.
- Proficient mobile web development experience.
- Expert knowledge of Git and Github.
- Strong experience building and maintaining high volume multi-tier website applications.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps (AWS/Docker/Redis) is a plus.
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
About TuneCore :
TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Since its launch in 2006, TuneCore Artists’ music units have been downloaded or streamed over 57.3 billion times, generating over $836 million in revenue earned by TuneCore Artists.