Philips is looking for a Software Engineer in Bengaluru, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head the verification activities for an identified scrum team.
- Responsible for the features, modules and ensures high-quality deliverables.
- Oversee and guide the team in ensuring test and automation test coverage per defined criteria.
- Conduct a role of verification engineer by execution of test cases automated and manual.
- Assure technical and testing documentation is kept up to date and audit-ready.
- Examine and understand the assigned requirements to develop appropriate test protocols.
- Promote the test framework by working closely with the automation team to ensure coverage of new product functionality.
- Support the test lab by automating the product installation, test setup and software related maintenance.
- Minimum 7 years experience level.
- Solid inclination towards product understanding, use-cases in a field.
- Effective working experience in software testing practices (test techniques, coverage analysis, defect management).
- Expert knowledge of both automation on Black box level (UI based) and Component Level (Interface level).
- Proficient experience in continuous integration.
- Deep knowledge of Selenium with C# .net.
- Demonstrated understanding of automation on Win 32 and Web applications.
- Proven track record in Test Management tool like TFS/ALM.
About Philips :
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on its passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.