Rang De is looking for a Social Media Strategist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and drive social media strategies that will build the brand and lead to increased brand awareness and fundraising avenues.
- Monitor Rang De’s online presence and help reach out to a wider audience.
- Recognize trends and developments in online media and technology at large.
- Manage Rang De’s presence on various social platforms such as (Twitter, FaceBook, Rang De Blog, YouTube and Website).
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Cooperate with the writer and designer to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to create social “buzz”.
- Perform and provide weekly and monthly reports on web traffic.
- Oversee SEO, user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- At least 2 years of working experience in using social media for brand awareness.
- Extensive understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Proficient experience in identifying target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Advanced working knowledge of using tools of the trade such as (social media clients and social media KPIs).
- Expert understanding of using analytics and reporting tools such as (Google Analytics and Search Console).
- Basic knowledge of the social development space earlier is preferable.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
About Rang De:
Rang De is a pioneering, non-profit, web-based social initiative with a mission to help under-served communities break away from poverty through economic and social empowerment.