Ardent Health Services is looking for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Write clear and persuasive copy, produce videos and photos to be pushed out across websites and on all social media platforms such as (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and more).
- Manage to capture new audiences, make friends, followers, fans, create groups, create social media pages, distribute new video and campaign media of marketing activities for placement on blogs, social networking sites, community-driven sites and platforms.
- Perform and provide reports to update on usage statistics and community interactions.
- Optimize website content, tags and keywords, social media, blogs and various web marketing based on data to increase SEO.
- Daily trend research and community listening, monitoring and engagement in an effort to increase brand awareness, create and retain relationships and drive revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional workplace environment.
- Extensive experience in managing social media platforms with daily monitoring, posting and content development.
- Expert working experience in using multiple social media reporting and analytics tools.
- Proficient knowledge of using social media channels including (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube).
- Basic understanding of image and video editing with the ability to format and upload appropriately to social media channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
About Ardent Health Services:
Ardent Health Services, formerly known as Behavioral Healthcare is a healthcare company based in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities and communities producing high-quality care and extraordinary results.