IILM Institute is looking for a Social Media Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Present and perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Develop and improve relevant content topics to reach the prospective students.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content daily such as (original text, photos, videos and news).
- Oversee, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Cooperate with the admission and marketing team to plan and develop the social media tools in use on the organization’s sites, as well as taking ownership of the social product roadmap planning.
- Monitor social media accounts’ design such as (Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Create specific objectives and report on (ROI).
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SEO, social media expertise, copywriting skills and visual intelligence.
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms such as (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter and Flickr).
- Deep knowledge of using analytics and reporting tools such as (Hootsuite, Buffer or any other similar tools).
- Effective experience of generating a highly engaging content that increases traffic and engagement.
- Strong understanding of using (MS Office).
- Superior strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About IILM Institute:
IILM Institute, established in the year 1993, is one of the leading business schools in India with three campuses located in NCR of Delhi – New Delhi, Gurgaon and Greater Noida and other two campuses in Lucknow and Jaipur. IILM is the only business school from India to be inducted into a group of 31 higher education institutions in the United Nations Global Compact PRME.