Monimedia is looking for a Social Media Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the social media strategies for a portfolio of international clients.
- Design and implement social media strategies and actions plans.
- Perform social media campaigns including content strategy and production.
- Cooperate with production teams to execute creative ideas and concepts.
- Actively maintain social media channels on behalf of our clients.
- Build relevant and engaging content optimized for platforms and channels.
- Copy-write, translate, edit and proof-read all content across multiple channels.
- Oversee, measure and report the performance of social media campaigns.
- Able to plan and execute campaigns to increase engagement and followers.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications or equivalence.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in PR or an agency is preferable.
- Effective experience in China market is a must.
- Proficient experience in using Sprinklr, Wechat, Weibo, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Kakao and Naver.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and/or Baidu is a definite advantage.
- Deep knowledge of MS Office, AI and Photoshop is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in working with international brands.
- Extensive experience in writing social media post in both English and Chinese.
- Expert understanding of customer behavior in multiples markets.
- Strong experience in copywriting in English, traditional and simplified Chinese is a must.
- Solid command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Problem-solving, pro-active and creative minded.
- Great ability to work under pressure and able to make a decision.
- High ability to drive creative thinking process.
Monimedia is an award-winning, digital commerce experience agency, providing e-commerce management consultancy and digital services for brands and retailers in Asia since 2004.