Toon Boom Animation is looking for a Social Media Manager in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce, edit, publish and share engaging content including curated content, blogs, stories, announcements, customer news, etc., as per a defined schedule (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Lead our social calendar, keeping it updated and maintaining/developing a constant stream of shareable content.
- Conduct research on a regular basis on current benchmark trends and audience preferences and perform social media audits at regular intervals to support a consistent optimization strategy.
- Oversee social channels and maintain our social media strategy to align with growth-oriented business goals.
- Supervise online communities (other than social media) and Toon Boom’s user forum and following the preset process of engaging with communities and the forum.
- liaise with the blog team on trending topics and provide topic ideas to write about.
- Cooperate with channel marketing manager to develop and manage and roll out regional social media strategies.
- Organize with graphic design and photography team for all visual needs.
- Head the social spend budget, develop, design, monitoring and reporting of online paid campaigns.
- Become acquainted with all past blogs and make use of them according to what people post.
- Establish specific objectives, manage Ad spend, post promotions, report weekly on KPIs and ROI and monitor SEO and traffic metrics.
- Collude with marketing, sales, support and customer success to ensure brand consistency and thought leadership.
- Interact with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee the design aspects of all social media accounts and update regularly.
- Recommend and implement new initiatives including contests, competitions and promotions to develop brand awareness and grow engagement and followers.
- Keep up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years successful experience working exclusively in a social media manager role.
- Solid copywriting and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Effective experience in web design and graphical design elements.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- An accountable self-starter with excellent leadership, communication, social and presentation skills who is able to influence and negotiate with different personalities.
- Data-driven mindset – committed to the importance of tracking and analyzing results for optimization and scale with regards to all social media activities.
- Multilingualism is an asset but not a requirement.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Great ability to listen, ask relevant questions, understand, communicate, focus and execute confidently is a must.
About Toon Boom Animation:
Toon Boom Animation Inc.’s award-winning software is the global standard for 2D animation and storyboarding. Its solutions provide everyone from enthusiasts to professionals with the artistic freedom to create in any style and efficiently publish anywhere.