Evolution Health is looking for a Social Media Manager in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Subscribe to content strategy, assisting with guiding and creating social content.
- Lead the creation of new unique content to engage with our audience.
- Design and delivery of all social media content to attract new and engage existing audiences.
- Draft and manage annual content calendars for consumer and social channels across a range of social platforms.
- Head the campaigns across multiple channels, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Deliver key brand messages to our target customers (both potential and existing) increasing brand awareness ensuring the message is relevant and aligned with our style guide and tone of voice.
- Control and monitor key deliverables for social media campaigns.
- Start new campaigns and test running campaigns.
- Examine and select audience, spend, cost-per-click and conversion and adjust tactics to maximize performance.
- Review ad copy performance write new ad copy and adjust.
- Maintainfluencer program working cross-functionally with PR.
- Manage and assist with community management.
- Report on results, interpret data and develop insights and recommendations.
- Oversee industry trends and campaigns of both our and competitors to stay ahead in producing leading-edge content.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising or communications.
- Minimum 3 years in social media management.
- Proven track record in WordPress and Google Analytics would be highly regarded.
- Effective experience in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Photo and video-editing software.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Solid copywriting as well as image editing and selection skills.
- Proficient experience writing, editing and crafting content for social media space.
- Strong verbal and written communication, writing and editing skills with the capacity to story tell complex concepts.
- Highly creative with a passion for social media content creation.
About Evolution Health:
Evolution Health is a family owned, Australian company established in 2006. Headquartered in Melbourne, Evolution Health supplies innovative health supplements and products for the Australian and global marketplace.