Vitabiotics is looking for a Social Media Executive in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid with the overall strategy for the creation and implementation of social marketing content and the integration of this with other PR and press campaigns.
- Accountable for coordinating the day to day posting of social marketing lead content.
- Lead and schedule community and social media content.
- Produce and devise creative assets for social media content.
- Improve, execute and maintain monthly social media content calendars.
- Head the social activity with our celebrity brand ambassadors.
- Spot emerging trends and harness social new opportunities.
- Maintain the on-going development of social media channels.
- Responsible for paid social activity.
- Subject for agency outreach and influencer marketing.
- Support with visual content and guidelines with international markets.
- Design direct reports for the directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or scientific discipline.
- At least 2 years of social media related experience.
- Effective experience in managing engagement and contributing to creative development on all social channels.
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrated understanding of branding and be able to work cross-functionally with those teams.
- Analytical with strong reporting and metrics experience.
- A good organizer, with good technical ability.
- Creative flair.
- Strong written English.
- Solid attention to detail.
Vitabiotics has pioneered advances in nutritional healthcare for 45 years, a British company committed to human health and research. As the UK’s No.1 vitamin company, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, with no fewer than 8 brands in the top 18 VMS brands in the UK, including Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman.