SociusMarketing is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate with SEO and content teams with the support of ongoing organic campaigns to develop keyword strategies, technical recommendations and implement ongoing digital efforts for client accounts.
- Perform keyword research, conversion optimization, on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
- Develop and execute link-building strategies and report on all communication using custom reporting and tracking software to clients.
- Cooperate directly with the account management team and clients to provide solutions to SEO-related questions and concerns.
- Perform and present content plans, duplicate content studies and solutions for ongoing organic strategies.
- Communicate with large directory listings to create, update or edit citations via email or by phone.
- Collaborate with SEO team about Google updates, market trends and analyses about web marketing landscape.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience with (Google Analytics and Google Search Console).
- Extensive understanding of SEO (landscape, trends and best practices).
- Proficient experience with SEO outreach and tracking tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of auditing a website for backlink insights and past penalties.
- Ability to identify market trends using SEO tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
SociusMarketing is one of the largest internet marketing agencies in the country, specializes in the online lead generation, search engine optimization, custom web design, development, original content creation, pay-per-click management and social media.