Fresh Recruits Ltd is looking for a Senior SEO Executive in Bournemouth, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns.
- Design, develop and execute creatively engaging digital marketing campaigns using all digital platforms in line with the marketing strategy.
- Audit clients’ current SEO position across all areas including technical, content, link profile and competitor analysis.
- Guage, analyze and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns using agreed marketing metrics and make recommendations for future use.
- Manage on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
- Examine website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content, and navigation structures and identify strong and weak points.
- Control the content team to produce SEO-friendly content and execute content audits.
- Develop website rankings and visibility in an ethical manner.
- Devise monthly reports including observations and recommendations.
- Recognize external link opportunities and create link building and outreach campaigns.
- Execute website content changes.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates, and industry changes.
- Continuously operate to identify and implement further opportunities to drive site performance KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience, preferably within an agency and the industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
- Expert knowledge of SEO and Google Algorithms.
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO.
- Familiarity with basic HTML, WordPress, Silverstripe and other CMS platforms.
- Effective experience in Google Analytics.
- Proficient experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches to encourage keyword expansion.
- Proven PPC experience preferred.
- Know how to research, create and optimize content.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to identify conversion opportunities from PPC data for SEO.
- Able to monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns successfully.
- Able to use Webmaster Tools, AdWords, and various online marketing tools.
About Fresh Recruits Ltd:
Fresh Recruits are a Bournemouth based Agency established in 2002, specializing in permanent and contract recruitment across numerous sectors which include administration and customer services, HR, design, IT, engineering, financial services, marketing, digital, finance and accounting, procurement, senior and executive roles.