MaxAd is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive in Liss, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Supervise the execution of a coherent social media strategy.
- Lead and maintain the websites and associated content management systems.
- Draft and optimize content for the websites and social networking accounts.
- Follow and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Reach KPI’s such as reducing website bounce rates, increasing online visitor browse time and improving conversion.
- Continually operate on the search engine optimization of the websites.
- Post content to include videos, blog posts and audio to online sites.
- Design online banner adverts and manage pay per click ad management, and paid promotion activity on preferred social media platforms.
- Draft copy for email and social marketing campaigns and other customer relationship management activity as required.
- Recognize trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is to the fore in industry developments, particularly in mobile marketing.
- Promote and design appropriate printed material to supplement online products.
- Present product launches and company networking events.
- Head and mentor junior members of staff via the Norad Academy and Apprenticeship scheme.
- Cooperate with the senior management team and directors of the business to fully understand the strategy for the business.
- Produce new ideas and initiatives to the business with regards to marketing opportunities to increase the income of the business.
- A degree in marketing (or professional marketing qualification) is preferred.
- Minimum 1- year experience in digital communications and marketing is expected.
- Outstanding editing and writing skills.
- Solid editing skills, website and social media content will be visual and aural as well as text.
- Effective experience in Photoshop, InDesign and other photographic and video graphic toolsets.
- Proficient experience in dealing with Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Deep working knowledge of email marketing platforms.
- Accomplished at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Ability to explain to colleagues how digital technologies work and what their marketing application & benefits are.
MaxAd offers highly specialized recruitment for less than 1/6th of the usual cost. 90% interview rate. It takes away the recruitment pain using a proven online approach and a low fixed fee.