Variant Partners is looking for a PHP Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop, improve and test software in PHP development environment.
- Maintain applications based on established specifications.
- Support in research for new technologies and solutions.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP code.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience with OOP and design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of (REST API’s).
- Expert knowledge of unit testing and test-driven development.
- Deep experience in code versioning tools, such as (Git).
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
About Variant Partners:
Variant Partners is dedicated to helping people and companies to reach their full potential. Founded in 1970, VP is an executive search, direct hire and contract placement firm with specialists in a wide range of disciplines.