The Panel is looking for a .NET Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Estimate requirements and building out solid solution proposals that are reusable, easy to maintain, low cost and robust.
- Take partial requirements and build prototypes and solutions that help shape the stakeholders’ decision.
- Ability to work independently, while at the same time ensuring that any critical decisions are discussed with the rest of the team.
- Operate with other data services team members and near and offshore system analysts in understanding data mapping and data integration requirements.
- Run high-quality documentation for solution proposals and high-level technical designs which are based on the clear thought process and aligned with the target state data architecture.
- Create effective working relationships with partner organizations and across the company at all levels to aid effective collaboration and communication.
- Primary or secondary degree in a related discipline, e.g. computer science.
- Minimum 5 years with at least 2 ETL tools (e.g. DataStage, Informatica, AbInitio, etc.) in an MPP environment.
- Solid tactical LLD experience – must balance the need for short-term delivery while minimizing long-term changes.
- Effective experience in ASP.NET MVC / WebForms 4/5, C#.
- Proficient experience of XML, XQUERY, XPATH, JSON.
- Proven track record in working in data projects preferable.
- Expert knowledge of an International / Financial Services environment an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of working in a Waterfall / AGILE / DevOps or equivalent project environment.
- Familiarity with at least 1 4GL programming language other than SQL (e.g. PL/SQL, ABAP, R, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of SQL.
- Strong skills in a Data Warehousing role and exposure to all aspects: ETL, data cleansing, marts, BI structures, etc.
- Exposure to or use web services for application integration.
- Sound experience or exposure working with cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure).
About The Panel :
The Panel is a specialist, professional recruitment consultancy. They specialize in recruiting professionals for jobs from graduate to executive level in Industry, Financial Services and Practice.