CarTap is looking for a Mobile Applications Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Write code in a clean structured, modular and maintainable way.
- Design for low latency and be sensitive to bandwidth/battery performance issues.
- Work alongside with the technical, design and business team to transform business requirements into a mobile application.
- Own and deliver the entire app life cycle, including concept, build, deployment, release to app store and maintenance.
- Establish and maintain a detailed app specification/user stories.
- Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Optimize the performance of the apps.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Android and IOS development.
- Extensive experience with interfacing with custom hardware over (BLE).
- Effective working knowledge of (REST APIs and OAuth).
- Advanced experience with (Bluetooth APIs and mobile-to-product communications).
- Deep understanding of working with (Git) or other version control systems.
- Proficient experience in using analytical data and user testing to inform design decisions.
- Solid debugging and optimization skills.
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills.
- Ability to program in a structured and logical format.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
CarTap is a mobility as a service technology company based in the UK. It creates scaleable cloud-based technology to share vehicles with the goal of helping customers realize the full potential of their fleets. High utilization vehicles are the key to operating efficient, clean and sustainable fleets of the future, whilst remaining profitable.