IMS MAXIMS is looking for a Mobile Application Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Define, develop, verify and maintain mobile solutions for consumer and medical mobile applications using hybrid web technologies such as (AngularJs).
- Transform business requirements, user needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and engaging.
- Support in the submission of proposals on the long-term technical and architectural direction of all mobile MAXIMS applications products.
- Ensure sound engineering design, process and quality practices including unit testing are followed.
- Define and develop unit testing based on frameworks such as (Karma and Jasmine).
- Identify and communicate proactively, technical problems and opportunities to the team and the stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of mobile application development using hybrid web technologies.
- Proficient experience of mobile and tablet technologies such as (Cordova, PhoneGap or Titanium).
- Expert understanding of client-side (MVC) frameworks such as (Angular, Backbone, Typescript, Bootstrap and React).
- Deep knowledge of using (JSON, AJAX, REST and RESTful).
- Advanced understanding of (GIT, Jenkins and JIRA).
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver on company objectives.
About IMS MAXIMS:
IMS MAXIMS is a supplier of electronic health record software to the public and private sectors in UK and the Republic of Ireland.