MiaRec is looking for a Marketing Content Specialist in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and optimize compelling long-form and short-form copy and content for multiple channels including, but not limited to, event marketing materials, newsletters, brochures, website, blogs, ads, social, case studies, email, press releases, internal and external documents (including technical) and a variety of value-add content pieces.
- Lead researching, writing, editing, and proofing of digital and print materials.
- Head advertising and sales promotions by developing ad copy, writing promotional pieces and designing layouts for a variety of media and social channels.
- Utilize MiaRec social channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. to promote upcoming software releases, updates, new features, events etc.
- Craft powerful content with video, photography, editing, and design to promote the company, it’s people, and it’s product.
- Improve new and creative growth strategies.
- Website content management.
- Aid in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, or art related field.
- Minimum 3 years in marketing software products or related services in the B2B setting.
- Deep working knowledge of branding, marketing, and design fundamentals and best practices.
- Expert knowledge of social media tools and social media business etiquette.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO, Social media, etc.
- Sound computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing solutions, website content management systems (WordPress, Drupal) & basic HTML.
- Proven track record in video editing.
- Solid independent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills as demonstrated by appropriate writing samples and presentations.
MiaRec, Inc. is a provider of call recording and workforce optimization solutions for contact centers, service providers and businesses.