Hexaware is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and improve existing code to optimize end-user experience and performance.
- Support and assist in the design, development and testing of software/mobile development.
- Assist other engineers with code reviews.
- Participate in architecture, design and technology reviews.
- Support QA requirements with test case creation and reviews.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience with iOS frameworks such as (Core Data and Core Animation).
- Deep knowledge of offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Expert understanding of RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Advanced experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Effective knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface.
- Proficient experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Superior understanding of web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hexaware is a leading global provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. The company focuses on key domains such as banking, financial services, insurance, travel, transportation, logistics, life sciences and healthcare.