DigiSoft.tv is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and publish native applications and SDKs for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers and fellow engineers to build enterprise mobile solutions.
- Perform feature enhancements and continuous improvements existing products and contribute to the development of new ones.
- Cooperate with third-party components and libraries.
- Develop and improve unit tests and automated functional tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience with (iOS Objective C) development.
- Proficient knowledge of (architecting, developing, releasing and maintaining native iOS apps).
- Expert understanding of (offline storage, JSON, REST API technologies and HTTP).
- Deep experience in doing code performance and tuning analysis including memory usage, leaks, CPU utilization and battery life.
- Advanced experience in developing testing suites for mobile applications.
- Strong awareness of mobile technologies and trends.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
DigiSof.tv is a global solution provider serving the media and tourism industries assisting operators and attractions to unlock untapped value in their infrastructure investment.