VMock is looking for an IOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and improve native mobile applications for (IOS).
- Perform and implement new features which are easy-to-use, intuitive and beautiful.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Write and provide an efficient, reusable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate closely with product, backend and UX teams.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with iOS development.
- Must have shipped one high-quality application to (App Store).
- Extensive experience with (iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, Xcode 9+, iOS8+ and Swift).
- Advanced working knowledge of internet technologies such as (JSON, XML, HTTP, REST, AWS and MySQL).
- Proficient understanding of (analytics, APIs, crash reporting and other third-party libraries).
- Deep working knowledge of versioning control.
- Strong attention to detail when implementing UX workflows and UI screens.
- Creative troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
VMock is a smart career analytics company whose products are being used by global educational institutions including most of the premier business schools.