Crunchyroll, Inc. is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and develop lifecycle marketing programs to improve user engagement, conversion, retention, re-engagement, and reacquisition.
- Utilize internal data by working cross-functionally with product, analytics, and data teams to understand our user behavior in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute programs to drive conversions and retention.
- Lead the end-to-end process for integrated campaigns across email, push notifications, in-app messages, and in-product including identifying campaign opportunities, developing strategy and messaging, overseeing asset creation, and reporting, as well as optimization for ongoing campaigns.
- Promote and oversee a roadmap that prioritizes high impact campaigns.
- Execute scalable growth marketing programs using AB and multivariate testing strategies and quickly applying learnings.
- Direct the development of assets (email, push notifications, in-app, in-product collateral, etc.) through the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline (math, economics and statistics), marketing or business.
- Minimum 4 years of growth marketing experience and/or in an analytical role.
- Effective experience working cross-functionally and successfully managing multiple projects.
- Proficient experience using marketing automation tools or email marketing platforms.
- Expert knowledge of mobile app marketing a plus.
- Approaches problem-solving and business goals with a data-driven mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About Crunchyroll, Inc.:
Crunchyroll is the world’s largest destination for anime and manga, boasting a global community of more than 40 million registered users and over 1 million subscribers.