Unios is looking for a Graphic Designer in Perth, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Live and breathe the Unios brand, becoming an ambassador to help maintain consistency across all brand materials.
- Imagine and design a variety of brand materials from brief to execution across digital, print and packaging.
- Plan for a range of artwork requirements including catalogs, print advertising, a bi-annual magazine and in-store retail displays.
- Devise, manage and coordinate a range of digital artwork including eDMs, social media posts and digital presentations.
- Participate in our brand and marketing team to develop new brand campaigns.
- Aid our business development team on new sales tools, including display cases and sales presentations.
- Lead timelines to ensure that our design projects are on-time, consistent and relevant always.
- At least 1- year experience working within an in-house or agency environment.
- Effective experience in Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Sound computing skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Proficient experience to work quickly and efficiently to deliver results.
- Proven track record in dealing with print, packaging and digital.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Ability to learn independently and adapt quickly in a design and technology focused environment.
About Unios :
Unios is a designer and manufacturer of luminaires that define and accentuate the environments they live, work and play in. Located in Perth, Western Australia.