Star Medical Ireland is looking for a Graphic Designer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Imagine and execute design projects from initiation to completion.
- Successfully direct time, workflow and schedule to meet strict and aggressive deadlines.
- Cooperate with other members of the team and effectively communicate ideas.
- Produce bespoke, creative and innovative ideas for digital and print deliverables.
- Prepare and submit the finished artwork for print or web deployment.
- Execute agreed to processes and quality controls.
- Lead the print with third-party suppliers.
- Collude with our internal web team and third-party suppliers.
- Get effective briefs and working with colleagues to determine project scope.
- Participate creatively in marketing initiatives to achieve the commercial objectives.
- Present support and assistance to colleagues in the marketing and commercial teams in the performance of their duties as required.
- Collaborate with project owners throughout the business to ensure that work is in line with expectations – giving them full visibility of work throughout the project lifecycle.
- Stay aware of design trends, new developments and communicating these back to the wider team for use if appropriate.
- Develop and ensure brand compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia, visual communication or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant graphics and web design experience.
- Solid skills in the Adobe Suite InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word).
- Effective experience with Flash, Adobe After Effects and motion graphics would be advantageous.
- Proficient experience in print production and print finishes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A great degree of energy, enthusiasm and adaptability.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete work.
About Star Medical Ireland:
Established in 2002, Star is an award-winning outsourcing and resourcing company, delivering great people, insight and commercial outcomes for pharma and healthcare companies in Ireland and the UK.