Straughn Trout Architects is looking for a Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create innovative and effective designs for a variety of projects for digital and print- including marketing campaigns, advertising, web, digital, mobile assets, email campaigns and sales collateral.
- Manage the organization’s website and social media presence to ensure content is current and appropriately portrayed.
- Develop creative opportunities for brand development, awareness and expansion, both internally and externally, while maintaining brand consistency across internal and external markets.
- Collaborate with agencies, outside contractors, photographers, videographers and/or internal teams as required.
- Oversee public solicitations from existing and potential/future clients.
- Organize and maintain the firm’s project data archives, including statistical data, narratives and project imagery.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing or communications.
- At least 2 years of working experience in designing for digital and print media.
- Proven track record working with internal design teams and/or agencies to elevate the quality, creativity and deliverables developed.
- Effective knowledge of website content management specifically (WordPress)-type interface.
- Proficient working experience in using (Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat).
- Advanced understanding of using (Adobe InDesign).
- Strong working skills in using (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Straughn Trout Architects:
Straughn Trout Architects focuses on collaborative design to create spaces and places to live, work, play, learn and worship.