The Stable is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist in Washington, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the portfolio of accounts you would help to manage with other team members.
- Produce performance reports and use results to analyze, optimize and ensure positive ROI.
- Responsible for onboarding new clients onto Amazon including account creation & new product setups.
- Support catalog integrity and have pride of ownership in your clients’ products and how they are showcased on Amazon.
- Improve, execute and analyze ongoing test approaches to continually improve campaign performance.
- Operate hand-in-hand with our e-commerce managers and marketing managers to deep dive into retail metrics, create roadmaps for new product launches and help find white-space for our clients to expand into.
- Advance healthy relationships with your portfolio of clients with the ability to communicate with them in a clear and concise path to success.
- Recognize, document, and share insights and suggestions for improvement based on data.
- Combine creative requests with various internal and external teams.
- At least 2 years experience of Amazon retail and/or 3rd party experience.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Excel.
- Solid understanding of Amazon systems either from internal exposure or supporting a business operating on the Amazon.com marketplace.
- Thrive in ambiguous situations.
- Sound business management and organizational skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and think creatively
- Able to reprioritize based on ever-changing client needs.