GFR Pharma is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and improve strategies for the brand on Amazon and Costco online.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities on Amazon and Costco.ca and ensure brand standards are met on retailer sites.
- Coordinate online marketing strategy, including pricing optimization, promotional opportunities and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates and e-mail).
- Achieve the budgeted and profitability targets for Amazon.ca and Costco.ca
- Build relationships and proactively interact with key players on the Amazon account team.
- Keep current and informed on Amazon best practices and policies including marketing tools.
- Build, lead and optimize page content on retailer platforms listings, including uploading product descriptions, features and images for new and existing products.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Create keyword and targeted pay-per-click advertising campaigns and AMS marketing.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Detect issues on e-commerce platforms and find solutions to resolve them.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the area of digital marketing business management.
- Proven track record of delivery growth strategy in e-commerce.
- At least 3 years of experience specifically in Amazon (Vendor Central & Seller Central).
- Effective understanding of using analytics and reporting tools such as (Google Analytics and Google Search Console).
- Expert knowledge of CMS, preferably an e-commerce platform such as (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and Big Commerce).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to plan strategically to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
About GFR Pharma:
GFR Pharma is a pre-eminent full-service contract manufacturer, packager and formulation expert of a superior quality tablet, capsule, powder and liquid natural health products for the Canadian, U.S., and international markets.