Haydenshapes Surfboards is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create strategies for driving and increasing traffic.
- Manage website content including blog content, stories and interviews.
- Manage e-newsletter campaigns to help drive brand and product stories.
- Design, package and execution of marketing assets across all online platforms and sales channels.
- Manage the digital advertising including (Google Analytics, AdWords, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other media partners).
- Work on content creation with the internal Haydenshapes video, creative, product, brand and sales team members.
- Create and deliver reports in all areas for directors, along with strategies to help improve and grow.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding set KPI’s and deliverables.
- Proficient experience in using Google (Analytics, Adwords and Trends).
- Effective working knowledge of (Shopify and WordPress).
- Expert understanding of using (Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Intermediate video editing skills in a huge plus.
- Basic working experience with (HTML).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About Haydenshapes Surfboards:
Haydenshapes Surfboards is an Australian performance surfboard brand founded by designer and entrepreneur Hayden Cox in 1996, sold worldwide.