Central 6 is looking for an E-Commerce Assistant. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support the marketing and e-commerce manager in all aspects of the business.
- Handle customer service inquiries and assisting in the warehouse.
- Assist with day to day operations of the team.
- Support in planning and implementation of new marketing campaigns such as (advertising, events and social media).
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in e-commerce role or a similar field.
- Proficient working knowledge of dealing with (Magento, WordPress, eBay or Amazon).
- Expert understanding of (CMS, HTML, CSS and PHP) are preferable.
- Effective working experience in using (Google webmaster and Google Analytics).
- Strong working skills in using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadline successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About Central 6:
Central 6 Pty Ltd is a management company specializing in e-commerce management, web design, online marketing, digital strategy and implementation. Central6 focuses on e-commerce site development that drives usability, search-friendliness and conversion.